With order management, you can create, edit and delete orders. You can also resend orders to the manager and customer, change the status of the order, deliver an electronic ordered items, and you can also add, edit and delete order items. To add, edit or remove orders go to Joomla admin panel->"Components"->"IPrice minimart"->"Orders". IPrice order manager will apear.
You can sort orders, select orders for editing, deleting or sending for a customer or for a manager. You can search orders using search string by fields "Order No", "Order date", "e-mail", "Contact person", "Customer". Also you can search orders for the date using date filter value with format "dd.mm.yyyy"
You can view order by clicking "View order" icon in the column "View order" in order list.
Create or edit order
You can specify following fields when create or edit an order:
- Order N - order number. Disable for editing when edit order.
- Order date - select date from calendar.
- Currency - select an order currency.
- Global discount - select a global predefined discount for the order.
- Order manager - select a manager of the order from Joomla user list.
- Customer - select a customer of the order from Joomla user list.
- Order state - select an order state. When creating an order, the default status is “Accepted”. You can change the order status by changing the order status field. When changing the status, you can specify the reason for its change or comment, as well as whether to send a notification about the change of status to the customer and the manager. The change in order status is recorded in the order history. Thus at any time you can find out the history of the order.
- Payment state - select a payment state of the order. Some payment modules (PayPal, Webmoney, RBK-Money) automatically change the status of the order to "Paid" upon electronic payment of the order by the customer. When changing the payment status to "Paid", a number of actions can be performed: automatic delivery of electronic products takes place, if electronic delivery is provided for the products of the order; bonuses from the order amount for the user are charged if the system of accumulative bonuses is configured; in user statistics, the amount of paid orders changes and the order amount begins to participate in the calculation of the cumulative discount, if such a discount is configured.
- Order total - order totals, "read only" fields calculated when saving order.
"Order items" tab
You can create, edit or delete order items here. Click "Add item" icon to add an item. Click "Edit" icon to edit an item, or click to "Delete" icon on the column "Actions" to delete an item.
You can specify following fields when create or edit an item:
- Category - select a category.
- SKU - specify a SKU.
- Name - specify the item name.
- Base cost - specify the item price.
- Currency -select the item currency.
- Quantity - specify the item quantity.
- Discount/surcharge - select a predefined discount/surcharge.
- Weight - specify the item weight.
- Sales tax - specify the item tax rate (in percent).
Specify an item characteristic values if needed.
Specify an item description.
section "Electronic product"
If necessary, change the parameters of the electronic product. Parameter values are the same as electronic product parameters in section "Electronic product" of the article "Administration-Items".
"Order contact fields" tab
You can specify contact fields of the order here. See more details about contact fields of the order in article "Administration - Order contact fields"
"Order state history" tab
You can see a history of order statuses here.