powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mail-Function: Not receiving Order

Mail-Function: Not receiving Order 9 years 9 months ago #1804

• Meier
  • Новый участник
Hi,
I'm testing your program, but something is going wrong or I'm doing something wrong:
I choosed a user ID as Manager, but I can't receive the order mail. Sending copy of order to purchaser is working well.
I'm working with Joomla 3.3.1
I got also the error-notice that "Mail function could not be initialized", but why is it sending then the copy?
thanks
Gerd
Login or register to post message.

Mail-Function: Not receiving Order 9 years 7 months ago #1922

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
Try to change the way of mail sending in Joomla basic parameters (SMTP or PHP mailer or other)

Mail-Function: Not receiving Order 6 years 4 weeks ago #4037

• gustl
  • Новый участник
Hi!

I am using ipice calculator light since 2015. Has been working fine. Since about a month I dont receive the orders anymore to my E-Mail.

I have checked the component basics. The manager user id is still the same as my super user "user id".

The global configuration of my joomla version 3.8.6 is using my correct E-Mail Address in the mail settings and as a mailer: php mail. The send test Mail button works fine, I receive test mails.

I just dont receive the order mails from iprice calculator anymore.

What to do?

Thanks
Werner

Mail-Function: Not receiving Order 6 years 2 weeks ago #4044

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
try ti use the latest version of IPrice calculator LIGHT 1.1.28:

Fixed a bug in the non-sending of an order on some mail servers, when the sender's address did not match the SMTP mailing address. Now the address of the sender of the order letter is taken from the general settings of Joomla (the tab "Server" - "Mail settings", the parameter "From E-mail"). For the correct guaranteed delivery of the order letter, it is recommended in the Joomla preferences to choose the method of sending letters - "SMTP", set the necessary SMTP parameters, and specify the e-mail address of the SMTP account in the "From E-mail" parameter.
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login