Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Component pages are all blank.

Component pages are all blank. 10 years 4 months ago #883

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
If the compnent pages are all in blank, then check the following:

1. Check, that you install IPrice minimart trial on local server (on the same computer as the your local web server - denver, XAMPP and etc). If you need to test the component on your hosting or remote server, then you can request the 14 days trial license for your test domain or for your remote server IP address.

2. Check if the IONcube loader installed successfully on your server: iprice-web.ru/en/iprice-minimart-guide/2...ice-minimart-install chapter "Intsalling IONcube loader"

3. If your install IPrice minimart on remote server with 14-days trial license for your domain, then check Is the domain name you provided for a test license right.

4. if IONcube loader installed successful, but blank page is still apears on component pages, then you need to turn on error messages on your Joomla site to get error message instead of blank screen-

- Go to Joomla backend and set the Joomla parameter "Error reporting" to "Maximum" (menu "Site"->"Global configuration"->tab "Server")
- After the setting parameter You need to open any IPrice page. Error message should appear instead of a blank page.
Let me know this error message.
Login or register to post message.

Component pages are all blank. 10 years 4 months ago #885

• Elie
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
There were no errors.. However:
After reinstalling ioncube loader, I started receiving this error:
The encoded file /Users/et/Documents/AAAAAwork/Websites/joomla2.5/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/controllers/section.php requires a license file.
The license file /Users/et/Documents/AAAAAwork/Websites/joomla2.5/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/licenses/licn.txt has expired. in Unknown on line 0
I am testing on local server, this may have to do with issuing licence for a particular site.

I would still like to know if it is possible to use minimart in joomla 3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Libelnet

Component pages are all blank. 10 years 4 months ago #886

• support
  • Администратор
Oh, sorry, it is my mistake. the license for local server is generated for half year. And the currenct license for trial was expired. I attach the new license file licn.txt for IPrice minimart trial into this post. Download it and save the file to the site folder /administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/licenses/

About Joomla 3.0 see the last message of the post: iprice-web.ru/en/component/kunena/iprice...etting-trial-to-work
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elie

Component pages are all blank. 2 years 9 months ago #4626

• mrizal@usm.my
  • Новый участник
  • Rizal
Hi I got the same problem, when I installed at my development server its fine however when I deploy my wesite to production server this error appeared

Fatal error:
The encoded file /var/www/html/emcl.usm.my/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/tables/iuser.php requires a license file.
The license file /var/www/html/emcl.usm.my/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/licenses/licn.txt is not valid for this server. in Unknown on line 0

File Attachment:

File Name: licn.txt
File Size:1 KB

I attached the invalid file, please help, we just bought the license

Component pages are all blank. 2 years 9 months ago #4627

• support
  • Администратор
Please send me on e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. your order number with purchased license, I will check your license

Component pages are all blank. 2 years 9 months ago #4629

• mrizal@usm.my
  • Новый участник
  • Rizal
thanks, I'll email my domain
  • Page:
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login