Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: dropdown list custom fields

dropdown list custom fields 9 years 4 months ago #2062

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
Where can I place the price each pieces? Example: each page costs 0.10 EUR, the user can type min. 32 pages, maximum 400 pages. At 40 pages there must be 4 EUR.
You need to use formula for item price. For example you property on screenshot named "p_page". So your formula for item price could be:

'price'*'p_page'+'dropdown'

Where 'price' is a basic price for an item (0.10 EU), 'p_page' - number of pages, selected by the user, 'dropdown' - amount margin (5 EUR or 2.5 EUR), selected by the user from main property ('Hardcover' or 'Softcover')

See more details about formula price at iprice-web.ru/en/iprice-minimart-guide/2...ge/69-using-formulas
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by support.
Login or register to post message.

dropdown list custom fields 9 years 4 months ago #2067

• Martin Wendring
  • Новый участник
Thank you for your answer, but i didn't get it...
Can I please send you a login to my system and you will make demo formular, so I can see, what I've to do?

dropdown list custom fields 9 years 4 months ago #2068

• support
  • Администратор
Send me please admin access to your site on my e-mail.

dropdown list custom fields 9 years 4 months ago #2077

• support
  • Администратор
You specified a formula for item price for Section "Bücher":

'p_pageprice'*'p_seitenzahl'

1. You added 'p_seitenzahl' custom field, but you set field type to "Characteristic". You need to set field type to "Property" to make possible to set value of this field for the user. I changed field type to "Property" on your site.

2. You added 'p_pageprice' custom field and set it as "Characteristic". that is right, but you need to set value (price) of this characteristic for each product in item editing page on tab "Properties and characteristics".

Also you can set an item price in "Cost" parameter of an item, instead of creating new field 'p_pageprice'. In this case your formula will be:

'price'*'p_seitenzahl'

Also, if you need to use price marging for main property of an item (Hardcover/Softcover), then you need to use 'dropdown' field in your price formula, for example:

'p_pageprice'*'p_seitenzahl'+'dropdown'

I cnahge your formula for section "Bücher". Now it works. When the user select number for p_seitenzahl property, the item price calculate by formula:

'p_pageprice'*'p_seitenzahl'+'dropdown'

So for the item Bücher 'p_pageprice' value is 0.1 (I set it for your product "Bücher"). If the user select 80 for property 'p_seitenzahl' and option 'Softcover' for main property, then the item price will:

0.1*80+2.5 = 10.5
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by support.

dropdown list custom fields 9 years 4 months ago #2079

• Martin Wendring
  • Новый участник
Oh, thaaaaank you! Good job! That's it! :)

Now I'tve some further problems: the user should select 1 or more pieces of a book. Where can I activate such option? The displayed price should be the amount incl. tax.

Example:
5 books
(0.1*80+2.5) x 5 = 52,50 EUR

And each book has a fixed price a the beginning, this must be add per piece.
Example: fixed costs 4 EUR/each
(4 + (0.1*80+2.5)) x 5 = 72,50 EUR

How can I do that?

dropdown list custom fields 9 years 4 months ago #2081

• support
  • Администратор
You can not show a total amount (price x quantity) for the item on Item page, you can show only a price. You can show a total amount for an item (price x quantity) in price list mode or in checkout page, for example: minimart.lotix.ru/en/price-list/price-list-formula

>Now I'tve some further problems: the user should select 1 or more pieces of a book.
If you mean field 'p_seitenzahl', then the user can select values from the value range for this field (from 32 to 400). If you mean selected quantity of an item, then You can not limit selected quantity in the current version. You can set quantity selected by default (0 or 1) using parameter "Default quantity for 'add to cart' mode" on tab "General" of global component parameters. Or you can set individual default quantity for each item on item editing page on tab "Information" parameter "Default selected quantity".

As you are the owner of IPrice minimart license, please use support forum for license owners to get support: iprice-web.ru/en/component/kunena/iprice-mini-eng
My answers on this forum for trial version can take 5-7 days. Time limit for answers on the forum for license owners is 24 hours on weekdays, and 48 hours on holydays.
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by support.
  • Page:
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login