powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Database errors

Database errors 10 years 2 months ago #1107

• peterpontiac
  • Новый участник
I'm getting this error when trying to go to catagories:

Unknown column 'ipc.secid' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `jos_iprice_categories` AS ipc JOIN jos_iprice_sections AS ips ON ips.id = ipc.secid Unknown column 'ipc.secid' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT ips.name as section, ips.alias as secalias, (select file_path from jos_iprice_files AS ipf where ipf.itemid=ipc.id and gallery_type="category" and file_type="image" and bydefault=1 limit 0,1 ) as image, ipc.* FROM `jos_iprice_categories` AS ipc JOIN jos_iprice_sections AS ips ON ips.id = ipc.secid ORDER BY ips.ordering, ipc.ordering asc LIMIT 0, 20 Unknown column 'ipc.secid' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `jos_iprice_categories` AS ipc JOIN jos_iprice_sections AS ips ON ips.id = ipc.secid

Please help

Peter
Login or register to post message.

Database errors 10 years 2 months ago #1108

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
Use install guide for installing the component: iprice-web.ru/en/iprice-minimart-guide/2...ice-minimart-install

I think that you used another component of Iprice family before installing Iprice minimart trial. In this case the chapter of documentation "Upgrading from previous version" will help you.
Login or register to post message.
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login