IPrice minimart
powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1130

• john811c
  • Новый участник
I installed it also over top as suggested the captcha box does come up But when the form is entered to order it goes to 500 Server error working on a test server does not necessarily mean it will work in the real world on various different servers using various different versions of Apache and pHp In my case I still think it is a server problem having to do with how the server is configured with captcha ticked off it works fine but what good is the script if it allows garbage to be input into its fields, there should be a way of including code that validates e-mail addresses, and recording the ip address of people who enter data into the fields as there have been several attempts on my server at sql injection into the form and just plain garbage entries
Login or register to post message.

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1136

• zzzland0
  • Новый участник
I have another extension on my site that uses recaptcha, I have no problem with that extension. Its the 'iprice calculator light' extension that recaptch has issues with. I am really enjoying the extension though.

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1191

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
IPrice component uses its own re-Captcha script. You need to set re-Captcha public and private key in IPrice component parameters

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1192

• zzzland0
  • Новый участник
support wrote:
You need to set re-Captcha public and private key in IPrice component parameters

The keys are inputted into the iprice component (see screenshots), still getting errors (see screenshot)
Attachments:

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1193

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
I will check it during 1-2 days and include the fix into the new version on Monday.

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1196

• john811c
  • Новый участник
Basically it does not Function as described it always goes to 500 server error after the captcha screen flashes when you try to send data from the form. It is of no value to me this way.
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login