IPrice minimart
powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 6 months ago #837

• john811c
  • Новый участник
reCapthcha is not working it gets a server error 500 on one server and on the other it reports errors in line code that executes the captcha code

Warning: require_once(/home2/hamradio/public_htmlcomponents/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/hamradio/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/controller.php on line 77

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening :( required '/home2/hamradio/public_htmlcomponents/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/hamradio/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/controller.php on line 77
Login or register to post message.

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 6 months ago #838

• john811c
  • Новый участник
Traced to missing recaptcha.php file not in distribution when it was extracted as indicated as missing in line 77

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1109

• zzzland0
  • Новый участник
I too am getting the same problem. Is there any resolution?
Joomla 2.5 (latest update)

Warning: require_once(/home4/geoffcom/public_htmlcomponents/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/geoffcom/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/controller.php on line 77

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home4/geoffcom/public_htmlcomponents/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home4/geoffcom/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/controller.php on line 77

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1125

• john811c
  • Новый участник
As far as I know there is no resolution except to address this with your Hosting provider as it seems it is missing a necessary library or function in the PHP installed on your host and the libraries activated. It works on other hosting providers just not the one I initially tried it on. But is a non problem for me now as I have switched providers from iPage to Byethost

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1126

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
zzzland0 wrote:
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home4/geoffcom/public_htmlcomponents/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home4/geoffcom/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/controller.php on line 77

This is the small bug in the code. I just fixed it. You can download and upgrade you IPrice calculator LIGHT using download link: iprice-web.ru/images/com_ipricecalc/ipri...c_light_unzip1st.zip

Just install the fixed version over the old version without removing old version.

reCaptcha not working on Joomla 2.5 10 years 2 months ago #1129

• zzzland0
  • Новый участник
Hi Support,

Thank you for your response and for your great product. I just downloaded from the link you supplied and installed over the top of the existing component. Unfortunately I still get exactly the same error.

Warning: require_once(/home4/geoffcom/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/geoffcom/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/controller.php on line 77

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home4/geoffcom/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home4/geoffcom/public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/controller.php on line 77

I tried the install with the new file twice, cleaned cache, etc.
Checked the component files and recaptcha file (public_html/components/com_ipricecalc/helpers/recaptcha.php) is still missing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again.
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login