IPrice minimart
powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Iprice minimart trial not working

Iprice minimart trial not working 10 years 8 months ago #621

• sarlota
  • Новый участник
I have successfully installed the trial version for the domain alternativas.eu/ponuda/ but I get this message

Fatal error:
The encoded file /home/alterna/public_html/ponuda/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/controllers/section.php requires a license file.
The license file /home/alterna/public_html/ponuda/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/licenses/licn.txt is not valid for this server. in Unknown on line 0

I need to test the component before buying it for a clients site. I hope you will help me.
Login or register to post message.

Iprice minimart trial not working 10 years 8 months ago #627

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
The trial license works for the domain alternativas.eu, but does not work on domain alternativas.eu/ponuda, if you requested a trial license for domain alternativas.eu. You need to request the trial license for domain alternativas.eu/ponuda

Iprice minimart trial not working 10 years 8 months ago #629

• sarlota
  • Новый участник
I have downloaded a mew trial license for domain alternativas.eu/ponuda, but still I get the same error:

Fatal error:
The encoded file /home/alterna/public_html/ponuda/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/controllers/section.php requires a license file.
The license file /home/alterna/public_html/ponuda/administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/licenses/licn.txt is not valid for this server. in Unknown on line 0

I really need to test this component, because I have a client waiting.

Iprice minimart trial not working 10 years 8 months ago #630

• support
  • Администратор
By default the trial version works on local server only. You can request 14-days test license for your test domain on hosting. After receiving the test license file You need save it to the site folder /administrator/components/com_ipricecalc/licenses
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by support.

One more question and compliments 10 years 8 months ago #634

• sarlota
  • Новый участник
Thank you very much. My trial version works now. It's an amazing component and I will certainly use it for many clients! I have one more question; when I set drop down for item it doesn't show. I was looking for an answer in you documentation, but I haven't found any reason why it doesn't work.

One more question and compliments 10 years 8 months ago #635

• support
  • Администратор
Maybe you need to publish the dropdown field in "Item fields" manager. Go to "Item fields" manager and publish the "dropdown" field. Also you can publish/unpublish the field in the price-list, in the cart, and in the order.
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login