IPrice minimart
powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: problem when trying to open the lightbox

problem when trying to open the lightbox 10 years 10 months ago #487

• bitetti
  • Новый участник
When I click on the image inside the article to open the lightbox, an error 404 occurs. The message is this:
Not Found

The requested URL /http://www.associazionelocomotiva.it/rassegnastampa/2011/corriere-giorno-22dic2011_thumb_large700_0.jpg was not found on this server.

But the image above mentioned exists! I wonder if the problem is due to the "/" before the "http". In this case, how can I fix the error? Thank you in advance.
Login or register to post message.

problem when trying to open the lightbox 10 years 10 months ago #489

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
The best way to fix the problem is to debug script code on your site. If possible send me admin access to backend of your site and FRP access. I need to debug plugin code to fix the problem. You can send access to my e-mail using contact form on this site.
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by support.

problem when trying to open the lightbox 10 years 10 months ago #491

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
I have tested this mode of the plugin on my test site. It was the bug. I just fix it. You can download the new version 1.18 on the overview page: iprice-web.ru/en/products/smartresizer
Now the new version allows to add the image caption under or above the thumbnail: minimart.lotix.ru/en/smartresizer-demo/8-lorem-ipsum-5.
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by support.
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login