IPrice minimart
powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prices input correctly at the backend but not on frontend - Please Help

Prices input correctly at the backend but not on frontend - Please Help 10 years 10 months ago #512

• DWolfe
  • Новый участник
Hi there

I had IPrice calculator working successfully on a customers joomla 1.5 site for 2 years. When I tried to amend it, I encountered a problem. The prices on the backend are correct. 2 items with prices of €12 and €15. However, when I try to test it, the prices on the front end display as €0.26 & €0.33. I then upgraded the site to joomla 2.5 and installed Iprice Calculator Light (using the correct version for joomla 2.5) but the same pricing error is occurring. Can you advise? I have been onto the hosting people and they have advised me to try this forum?
Login or register to post message.

Prices input correctly at the backend but not on frontend - Please Help 10 years 10 months ago #513

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
You need to set the exchange rate for your default currency (USD) to 1 using the Iprice currency manager. By default the basic currency of the component is RUR and USD currency has the exchange rate of 0.038

Prices input correctly at the backend but not on frontend - Please Help 10 years 10 months ago #514

• DWolfe
  • Новый участник
Thank you for your reply. However, there only options I have in the Currency Manger is a drop down list that is set to Euro which is the currency I need. I have unpublished RUR and USD. Please see attached images to show you the only choices available to me within the Currency Manager
Attachments:

Prices input correctly at the backend but not on frontend - Please Help 10 years 10 months ago #515

• support
  • Администратор
You show IPrice parameters on your screenshot. You need to go to the Currency manager to set exchange rate of the basic currency (not in IPrice parameters). Go to IPrice currency manager ("Components"->"IPrice calculator LIGHT"->"Currencies"), click on your basic currency (USD, EUR or other), and set the exchange rate of the currency to 1.
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by support.

Prices input correctly at the backend but not on frontend - Please Help 10 years 10 months ago #516

• DWolfe
  • Новый участник
Thank you so much for your help. That was the problem. I just entered the exchange rate as 1 for all currencies and it is now showing correct on the frontennd.

It is a fantastic extension. Thanks again!

Prices input correctly at the backend but not on frontend - Please Help 10 years 10 months ago #517

• support
  • Администратор
If You like this extension, please vote it or make review about it on JED extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e-commerce/sales-quote/24650
  • Page:
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login