IPrice minimart
powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error 500 cart page

Error 500 cart page 10 years 3 months ago #1020

• brownie
  • Новый участник
When I click to bUtton "TO CART" I get ERROR 500 View not find [name, type, prefix]: viewbasket, html, ipricecalcView

I set the error reporting to "devolepment" and I get:

Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically in .../components/com_ipricecalc/router.php on line 123

Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically in .../includes/application.php on line 539

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in .../components/com_ipricecalc/router.php on line 123

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in .../components/com_ipricecalc/router.php on line 124

Thanks for your help
Login or register to post message.

Error 500 cart page 10 years 3 months ago #1023

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
These notices does not affects on component processing. To break processing It should be the error message "Fatal error ...."

About this error: "ERROR 500 View not find [name, type, prefix]: viewbasket, html, ipricecalcView" - it is very strange. What version of Joomla you use? Do you use SEO links for your site? May be you forgot to rename htaccess.txt file to .htaccess on your site root directory?

I advice you to use the new version of IPrice minimart 2.1.7. Request the trial of the new version using order form. This version was tested only for Joomla 3.0. This version also should work for Joomla 2.5, but not yet tested for this version of Joomla.

If you strongly need to use old IPrice minimart 2.1.5, then I need admin backend access and ftp access for your site to debug the component code and try to fix the problem.

I advice you to use the new version of IPrice minimart 2.1.7. Request the trial of the new version using order form. This version is tested only for Joomla 3.0. this version also should work for Joomla 2.5, but not yoet tested for this version of Joomla.

If you stringly need to use old IPrice minimart 2.1.5, then I need admin backend access and ftp access for your site to debug the component code and try to fix the problem.

Error 500 cart page 10 years 3 months ago #1026

• brownie
  • Новый участник
Now the version is Joomla 2.5.16 with php 5.3.15 and mysql 5.5 but I'll follow your advice and I'll upgrade to Joomla 3 and IPrice 2.1.7. Thanks

Error 500 cart page 10 years 3 months ago #1027

• Elie
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I am having same issue.
I ordered the latest version three times and I did not receive it.
You tell me: strange, order should come automatically- it never does.
I changed my email address and re-ordered, still nothing comes. Shouldn't I at least receive an email that the order was received by your system?

I have not, yet, been able to run the minicart trial. Been trying for over a month..
Not sure if anyone else is having same issue. I am really keen on buying this when I become certain it will not cause me any further headaches.
So far, it has been nothing but...

Please, let me get a working trial.. soon

Error 500 cart page 10 years 3 months ago #1029

• support
  • Администратор
All three orders was received by the site (1893, 1894, 1895). Send a reply is operating normally. Letter may not immediately come to some server. There may be some delay. Also check your spam box. You can download the trial version for Joomla 3.x by the direct link iprice-web.ru/images/com_ipricecalc/ipri...l_25-3x_unzip1st.zip. Unzip package and read readme-eng.txt.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by support.

Error 500 cart page 10 years 3 months ago #1030

• support
  • Администратор
mail from Rima Graphics <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>:
You must be kidding.. where is it?

On 8 Dec 2013, at 12:36 pm, IPrice <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:
Your order N 1894 is delivered

Please do not reply to the automatic notification of iprice-web.ru.

If you do not receive the email delivery, then keep in mind the following:
1. Some free mail services may delay the delivery of messages, depending on their load.
2. Check you spam mailbox.
3. For some reason, the letters may be rejected by your mail service

After sending order you will receive 3 mails:
1. Order itself
2. Letter with delivery information (download link)
3. Notification about changing order state.

What kind of messages you have received, and which have not received?
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login