IPrice minimart
powerfull & flexible online Store, price-lists and catalogs for Joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Smart Resizer are not creating enlarged images automatically with Joomla blog categories

Smart Resizer are not creating enlarged images automatically with Joomla blog categories 3 years 7 months ago #4555

• sju10544
Hi all,

tried your plugin to enlarge some older pictures from 400px to 547px ONLY in a standard Joomla category blog.
I can see in the cache folder that the plugin was creating some images, but I don't know which one, so maybe you can give me an explanation how it works....

Unfortunately I cannot see any differences on the page (blog category). The images still have the same size. Nothing has changed. What I'm doing wrong?

Page is here: www.developmentscout.com

Systeminformationen
Einstellung Wert

PHP erstellt für Linux server3.germanonlinepublisher.com 4.19.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.67-2+deb10u2 (2019-11-11) x86_64
Datenbanktyp mysql
Datenbankversion 5.5.5-10.3.23-MariaDB-0+deb10u1
Datenbankzeichensatz utf8_general_ci
Datenbankverbindungszeichensatz utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP-Version 7.3.19-1~deb10u1
Webserver Apache
PHP-Interface für den Webserver fpm-fcgi
Joomla!-Version Joomla! 3.9.20 Stable [ Amani ] 14-July-2020 15:00 GMT
Joomla!-Plattform-Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
Browsererkennung Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.135 Safari/537.36

Thank you very much for answering my questions.
Jens
Login or register to post message.

Smart Resizer are not creating enlarged images automatically with Joomla blog categories 3 years 7 months ago #4556

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
You need to add 'class="smartresize"' for the image needs to process by plugin. Or you need t set plugin option "Process all images" (not preferred).
See more details in pligin user guide: iprice-web.ru/en/products/smartresizer

Smart Resizer are not creating enlarged images automatically with Joomla blog categories 3 years 7 months ago #4557

• sju10544
O.K. Thank your for the reply. So what I have understand so far, these are my two options:

1. add the class "smartresize" to all our images which are round about 21.500 manually (which is not feasible) or
2. Prozess all images, what your're not preferring (why) and have all the images in a specific width size in one folder. For me it seems to be O.K. but how long will it take and what is the idea to select the processed images, because when I'm switching to this option, the images will be randomly selected for the process and the images which are smaller (for instance 400px) will not enlarged to 547px (for instance)?

For your information: if have just added the "smartresize" class to one picture which has originally a width of 400px. The output is still 400px x 180px but with the following css:

.blog .smartresize {
margin: 3px 10px 10px 0px;
border: 1px solid #CCC;
box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px -1px rgba(0,0,0,0.22);
background: none;
padding: 0;
}
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by sju10544.

Smart Resizer are not creating enlarged images automatically with Joomla blog categories 3 years 7 months ago #4558

• sju10544
???

Smart Resizer are not creating enlarged images automatically with Joomla blog categories 3 years 7 months ago #4559

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
Images in the page will proccess one time the page will open by the user. In this case the thumbnails of images are creating. Next time the user open a page, the thumbnails will be displaed, instead of creating thumbnails again. If you cnage the thumbnail size in SmartResizer options, then you need to delete old thumbnails created by SmartResizer to recreate all images with the new size. You can use class="nosmartresize" for image to prevent creating thumbnails for this image in case of using parameter "Creating thumbnails for all images". Images with size less than thumbnail size is not processing by SmartResizer.

Smart Resizer are not creating enlarged images automatically with Joomla blog categories 3 years 7 months ago #4560

• sju10544
O.K. Got it. thank you for the information.
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login