Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: plugin generating unpredictable results

plugin generating unpredictable results 9 years 7 months ago #1927

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
I did a plugin for myself and share it to help webmasters in image processing. Thousands of users have successfully used the plugin. If you have any difficulties, you must provide a dry objective information about errors:
1 Link to the page on which, in your opinion, an error occurs. Describe what is error on this page.
2 Screenshot of the settings of the plugin.
3 Send access to the admin site, description - how to find the article and menu item in which the error occurs.

If you only write "your plugin is buggy", "Nothing works" in each message, besides if you blackmail me reputation - you just will not get my help.
Login or register to post message.

plugin generating unpredictable results 9 years 7 months ago #1928

• jazzbird77
  • Новый участник
I understand that "dry objective information" about errors is most useful, but please understand that users are also humans. When you spend hours trying to get something to work (and yes, reading the documentation), and the results are so erratic and illogical that it looks like it's operated by voodoo rather than a coherent, working program, then it can happen that people get impatient and frustrated.

I'm not trying to "blackmail" your reputation, but you might want to consider that being in denial about problems that the user is really having, and then (wrongly) blaming him of laziness for not reading the documentation is not exactly a great example of user support.

I have gotten another extension to do what "Smart"Resizer was unable to do. All the best with your work.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by jazzbird77.

plugin generating unpredictable results 9 years 7 months ago #1929

• support
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 311
Your first question of this thread says me, that you do not read documentation before posting this question.
I do not want to spend more time bickering with you. If you have specific suggestions or problems with the plugin, you should describe them as detailed as possible and provide information that I described step by step in the previous message.
  • Page:
Moderators: support

Subscribe

Subscribe to our newsletter and social networks to be updated with the latest updates.

Login