Module allows to search products by their characteristics (name, price range, SKU, custom characteristics). The module also supports auto hints, when as the user enters the name of the product, the user is immediately offered search results. The module has 3 types: horizontal, vertical and compact with a search bar. Module file name mod_ipricesearch_X.X.X_JYY-YY.zip, where XXX - version of the module, Y - the version number of Joomla, which is designed for the module.
- Layout type
- Vertical - vertical arrangement of search fields.
- Horizontally - horizontal arrangement of search fields;
- Compact - the module is displayed in a compact form as a search bar with a drop-down area of other search fields.
- Module width - width of the module (in pixels).
- Module Class Suffix - suffix of the module class for customization neighborhood layout of the module.
- Show category filter - show or not category selection.
- Show custom fields - if "Yes", then all custom characteristics are shown for searching, when the category is not selected , or a current category has no own characteristics.
- Serach fileds - In this parameter, you can select the search fields that will be displayed in the module.
- Show filter checkbox 'Ordered by Me' - If "Yes", then the option to filter products that the user has already ordered will be available in the search.
- Show filter 'Promotion items' - If "Yes", then the search will have the option of filtering products marked with the sign "promotion".
- Show filter 'Rejected items' - If "Yes", then in the search the option of filtering products marked with the sign "Discounted product" will be available.
- Select the menu item to bind the module to the catalog page - Select a menu item with type "IPrice minimart - price list layout" if you wish to display search results in a price list. Select a menu item with type "IPrice minimart - catalog layout" if you wish to display search results in a catalog.
Enable/disable product fields for searching
You can enable/dusable product fields for searching using Item field manager (see Pic 2).
Selecting of own separate set of characteristics for products of the category
You can select the own separate set of characteristics for products of the category using editing category page (see Pic 3). If you select this separate set of characteristics for the category, then only this characteristicts are shown for this category in search module.
- Use autocomplete for search line - if "Yes", then search results will be displayed immediately as the user enters a filter by name.
- Delay (ms) - pause in milliseconds between the last character entry in the name search string and the issuance of autocomplete.
- Minimum chars - the minimum number of characters in the name search string for issuing an autocomplete.
- Show images - show product image in dropdown auto-tip.